Sie sind hier » HW group STE plus: Ethernet thermometer with Digital Inputs «
HW group STE plus: Ethernet thermometer with Digital Inputs
WEB-based temperature and humidity measurement with two Digital Inputs for dry contacts.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Digital inputs: 2x dry contact input
- Sensors: 2x RJ11 (Max 2 temperature or humidity probes)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push
- Alerts (value out of defined range): E-mail
- Recommended online portal: SensDesk.com – free online portal
- Recommended Windows software: HWg-PDMS (logging, graphs, export to MS Excel)
- Simple installation (supports DHCP and sensor autodetection)
- Connects to third-party SNMP monitoring systems (SNMP MIB, XML)
- Plugin for Nagios, OpenNMS, Cacti and more..
- 0.1°C resolution, display in °C or °F
- Security protected with a password
- Supplied with a power adapter and one temperature probe
- In addition to the supplied probe, a second temperature or humidity probe can be connected
WEB-based temperature and humidity measurement with two Digital Inputs for dry contacts. Supports SNMP and the SensDesk online portal. Sends an e-mail when a contact is closed or the temperature is high. Supplied with PDMS – Windows software for producing MS Excel reports. Supports SNMP. Supplied with one temperature probe, power adapter and software.
Web thermometer with two digital inputs for dry contacts. Sends an e-mail alert when the temperature is too high/too low or a contact is closed. Connected probes and detectors can be monitored using a Web interface or a mobile app. Comes with the HWg-PDMS software for Windows for displaying graphs and exporting data to MS Excel. HWg-STE plus is compatible with SNMP and can be used with third-party applications.
Connect several HWg-STE plus units to the www.SensDesk.com online portal. This works like a cloud application. Nothing to configure, no NAT or firewall. Simply activate the portal connection and you can check the temperature in your home under your desk, in your server room, or at your customer´s site – no matter where you are. All your sensors are shown at a single screen in a mobile app.
- Remote alerting to rising temperature, humidity, open door or smoke.
- Monitor several IP sensors from anywhere using the SensDesk.com online portal and mobile apps.
- Supplied with an AC adapter, Windows software and one temperature probe. A second temperature probe can be connected.
Weitere InformationenOptional accessories:
- Humidity probe for indoor or outdoor use
- Temperature probes for outdoor environment, refrigerators, and more..
- Smoke detector, power failure detector, door contact, water flood detector, and more..
Remote monitoring of 19" racks
- A/C failure monitoring
Remote environment monitoring, rising temperature indicates air conditioning failure.
- Environment and door monitoring over SNMP
Detection of open door, power failure, temperature and humidity, connected to a NMS (Network Monitoring System, such as Nagios).
- Cooler/freezer monitoring
Sends an e-mail if the refrigerator door is open for too long, or the temperature is too high or too low. Logging in the PDMS application or the SensDesk online service.
- Equipment and premises monitoring
Detection of security system alarms, open door, or presence of people (PIR sensor).
- Food storages
Oversees optimal storage conditions. With application software, HACCP reports can be created.
- IP thermometer HWg-STE plus is placed in the cabinet
- Temperature and humidity monitoring inside a rack
- SNMP monitoring
- Sends an e-mail whenever the door opens (to monitor access).
- Second digital input can be used for other detectors:
- Smoke (fire) detector
- Rear door monitoring
- Water flood detector
- Power failure detector
- and so on...
- Ethernet : 10/100 Mbit
- IP protocols : ARP, TCP/IP (HTTP, SNMP) , UDP/ IP (SNMP)
- DHCP for IP assignment : yes
- SNMP : Port 161 , Ver 1.0 /2.0 (in part)
- M2M protocols : SNMP, XML , HWg-Push
- Included probe 3m: -10°C to +80°C = +14°F to +176°F
- Operating conditions : -10°C to +80°C = +14°F to +176°F
- Power : 5V / 1W
- Dimensions: 105 x 105 x 25 [mm]
| HWg-STE plus || HWg-STE plus is an Ethernet thermometer/hygrometer with two digital inputs for dry contacts. The package includes a temperature probe and a power adapter. Can be connected to the SensDesk online portal |
| HWg-STE plus 10pack || 10 pieces pack of the complete "HWg-STE plus" package. |
| HWg-STE plus PoE || HWg-STE plus PoE is an Ethernet thermometer/hygrometer with two digital inputs for dry contacts. Powered over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or from included external power adaptor. The package includes a temperature probe and a power adapter. Can be connected to the SensDesk online portal. |
| Humid-1Wire 3m || Relative Humidity sensor (0 to 100% RH) on a 3 meters long cable with a 1-Wire RJ11 connector. Indoor usage, probe encased in white plastic. |
PDF HWg-STE plus Datasheet (332.2 kB)