Sie sind hier » IOTWORKSHOP SerialPort Pro-EP20 «
IOTWORKSHOP SerialPort Pro-EP20
Embedded Linux Networking Server
- MIPS MCU with 16MB Flash and 32MB SRAM
- Use Linux Operation System
- Support Serial To 10/100M Ethernet Conversion,
- Serial Speed Upto 460800 bps
- Support 10/100M Ethernet Auto-Negotiation
- Support Easy Configuration through a WebInterface
- Support Security Protocol such as SSL/AES/DES3
- Support Web OTA Wireless Upgrade
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- Size: 50 x 23x 11 mm(L x W x H)
- CE Certificated
The SerialPort Pro-EP20 unit is a complete solution for adding network connectivity to any device with a serial port connection. Packaged into an RJ45 connector, this powerful device boasts a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection, a reliable and proven operating system stored in flash memory, an embedded web server, a full TCP/IP protocol stack and standards-based (AES) encryption.
The SerialPort Pro-EP20 uses highly integrated hardware and software platform, optimised for real world applications such as industrial control, smart grid and remote control. By simply adding the SerialPort Pro-EP20 unit to a product design, device manufacturers can reduce their design cycle and time-to-market with minimal impact and risk.
The SerialPort Pro-EP20 integrates all Serial-to-Ethernet functionality inside a low-profile (50mm x 23mm x 11mm) RJ45 package that can be easily be mounted on to a PCB without any changes to the original design.
The SerialPort Pro-EP20 also includes an embedded web server used to remotely configure, monitor, or troubleshoot the attached device.
The SerialPort Pro-EP20 meets EMC Class B security level and surpasses the certification test for all countries.Development kit is available
SerialPort Pro-EP20 Datasheet (2644.5 kB)