Simple, Accurate and Rugged, sensorProbe2 is a lower cost computer room temperature monitor.
- Includes Temperature Sensor (SP2T01), SNMP MIB and Integrated Software
- Supports all Major Communications Protocols
- Embedded Web Server
- Supports up to 2 Intelligent Sensors
- Supports up to 10 Dry Contact Inputs *Use two 5DCS sensors and the DCUPGSP2 Code.
- Full SNMP v1 compliance
- Includes SNMP MIB
- Includes SNMP Utilities for setting and getting parameters
- Supports SNMP polling to allow sensor values to be collected and graphed
- Send Trap Notifications
- Send Email Notifications
- Include Sensor Description and current Sensor Values in Notifications
- User configurable Sensor Thresholds
- Use the built in “Continuous Time” feature to eliminating false alerts and notifications
- Optional PoE (Power over Ethernet) that is IEEE 802.3af compliant
- 100MB Full Duplex Ethernet port
BeschreibungThe SP2 is an SNMP enabled and Web-Based Environmental Monitoring Device.
Simple, Accurate and Rugged, sensorProbe2 is a lower cost computer room temperature monitor. It is SNMP enabled and Web-Based Environmental Monitoring Device. Based on years of Industry Experience it’s ready to run right out of the box, simply assign the IP address and connect to the embedded web server. sensorProbe2 has been field-proven with versatile measurement options. It can be configured to prevent specific kinds of exposure to humidity, water leakage, gas, airflow and low / high temperature, etc.
It does support other sensors which can monitor voltage drop, security, analog and dry contacts. It is customizable to any other sensors like Motion, Gas and Sound Sensors. A wide range of our intelligent sensors are supported. Plug any sensor into the sensorProbe2 and our autosense feature will recognize the type and automatically configure it.
The sensorProbe2 monitors your equipment’s environmental variations, and notifies you through “Email or SNMP Alerts in your Network Management system” in advance and prevents any disaster.
The user-friendly web interface allows you to monitor and control the sensorProbe2 from anywhere remotely. It also provides you the graphical representation of environmental conditions.
sensorProbe2 has been tightly integrated with Network Management Systems like HP Openview, CA TNG Unicenter, IBM Tivoli and WhatsUp Gold.
The sensorProbe2 DC, offers a low cost alternative for dry contact monitoring. The 10 dry contact option gives the sensorProbe2DC the ability to have up to 5 dry contact inputs per RJ-45 port, giving a total maximum possible inputs of 10, by utilizing both of the RJ-45 sensor ports. To unlock the unit for using this option you will need to purchase in addition to a standard sensorProbe2 a Dry Contact Upgrade (DCUPGSP2).
The 10 dry contact option requires in addition a special dry-contact cable which has 5 dry-contact input connectors, which can be plugged into any of the 2 autosense RJ-45 ports. This cable comes in 15, 60 and 100 feet.
The dry-contact ports can be used to monitor any dry-contact inputs, just like the normal autosense dry-contact ports, but, these ports can only be set to operate in the input mode. These additional sensors are labeled as ports 3 to 12.
PDF AKCP sensorProbe2 Datasheet (703.9 kB)