Sie sind hier » ADDER ADDERView CATx 4000 «
ADDER ADDERView CATx 4000
Secure KVM CATx Switches with BIOS-level control
- Exceptionally high video performance to local, remote and global users
- True multi-platform support
- Flash upgradeable CAMs available for PS/2, USB and Legacy Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Country code reporting
- DDC and keyboard and mouse emulation
- PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control
- Expand using CATx cascade connections with simple user intuitive set up
- Optional CD quality audio when using correct Computer Interface Module (CAM)
- Power control functions supported via dedicated serial port
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
- Global users (IP) can chose between HTTP or RealVNC for highly secure connections and high performance.
The ADDERView CATx Series is a range of secure, KVM via CATx switches that provides 4 concurrent local, remote or global users with BIOS-level control of up to 24 multiplatform servers.
A "plug-and-play," 1U appliance, the ADDERView CATx is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated remote power control, faultless quality video and optional CD quality audio.
The two members of the series are the ADDERView CATx supporting 16 or 24 CATx computer connections, 4 simultaneous users (1x local PS/2 or USB, 4 x remote over CATx) and the ADDERView CATx IP supporting 16 or 24 CATx computer connections, 4 simultaneous users (1x local PS/2 or USB, 2 x remote over CATx, 1 x global over IP).
PDF ADDER ADDERView CATx 4000 Datasheet (724.3 kB)