Sie sind hier » ADDER ADDERLINK X-DVI PRO «
ADDER ADDERLINK X-DVI PRO
Single link DVI and transparent USB over a single CATx cable
- Full single link DVI extender
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO extender is designed to deliver full single link DVI digital video resolutions up to 165 MPixels per second. 165MPixels per second is the maximum data rate available on single link DVI connections, and is achieved without the need to compress data in any way. Resolutions supported by single link DVI range from 640 x 480 @ 60 Hz (25 MPixels/s) through to 3840 x 2400 @ 17Hz (164 MPixels/s).
- USB transparent connection
- Alongside fully un-compressed DVI video, the AdderLink X-DVI PRO also delivers bidirectional USB (low speed / full speed) data allowing you to extend any USB device over 50 meters on the same CATx cable.This makes the X-DVI PRO perfect for distributed workstations where you want to reduce environmental concerns such as heat and noise. A typical example of this would be post production suites. By centralizing your workstations, you can also extend operational life-span by ensuring optimal temperature control, and minimal physical disturbance.
- Single CATx distribution
- AdderLink X-DVI PRO requires just one CATx (CAT7a recommended) cable. Other solutions available require two cables to carry DVI and DDC EDID. The X-DVIPRO delivers this alongside USB data over a single CATx cable. Dependent upon cable type, quality and connections distances may vary. See technical specification for detailed rules.
- DVI-D digital video
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO is specifically designed to carry digital video over 50 meters. By maintaining the video in a purely digital domain, no loss of quality through D/A or A/D conversion will be experienced, ensuring the display output (LCD panel for example) is exactly the same as the signal produced by the display adapter (video card).
- Extended profile DDC EDID
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO carries extended profile DDC EDID data from your display device to the display adapter to ensure that your system is configured to deliver optimal video performance. The extended profile DDC EDID is particularly important when extending video to high performance display devices. This is essential for professional graphics users such as post production, broadcast, architecture, graphic design, medical imaging, CAD or any other applications where display performance is critical.
- Interface/mains power options
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO transmitter can be powered directly via the USB link, reducing cable clutter. If you prefer, a mains power adapter is also available.
The AdderLink X-DVI PRO is Adder’s second generation extender to transmit both full DVI video as well as USB over a single CATx cable.
The AdderLink X-DVI PRO allows users to distribute control of any computer which uses DVI video and USB. The X-DVIPRO can deliver perfect 1080p digital video at distances over 50 meters and resolutions up to 165 MPixels per second (e.g. 1920x1200 @ 60Hz or 3840 x 2400 @ 17Hz). In operation, the X-DVIPRO is truly plug and play, delivering full EDID data from computer to screen ensuring your hardware is always setup to deliver optimal display performance.
PDF ADDER ADDERLINK X-DVI PRO (760.2 kB)