ADDER ADDERLINK X-DVI PRO
Single link DVI and transparent USB over a single CATx cable
- Full single link DVI extender
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO extender is designed to deliver full single link DVI digital video resolutions up to 165 MPixels per second. 165MPixels per second is the maximum data rate available on single link DVI connections, and is achieved without the need to compress data in any way. Resolutions supported by single link DVI range from 640 x 480 @ 60 Hz (25 MPixels/s) through to 3840 x 2400 @ 17Hz (164 MPixels/s).
- USB transparent connection
- Alongside fully un-compressed DVI video, the AdderLink X-DVI PRO also delivers bidirectional USB (low speed / full speed) data allowing you to extend any USB device over 50 meters on the same CATx cable.This makes the X-DVI PRO perfect for distributed workstations where you want to reduce environmental concerns such as heat and noise. A typical example of this would be post production suites. By centralizing your workstations, you can also extend operational life-span by ensuring optimal temperature control, and minimal physical disturbance.
- Single CATx distribution
- AdderLink X-DVI PRO requires just one CATx (CAT7a recommended) cable. Other solutions available require two cables to carry DVI and DDC EDID. The X-DVIPRO delivers this alongside USB data over a single CATx cable. Dependent upon cable type, quality and connections distances may vary. See technical specification for detailed rules.
- DVI-D digital video
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO is specifically designed to carry digital video over 50 meters. By maintaining the video in a purely digital domain, no loss of quality through D/A or A/D conversion will be experienced, ensuring the display output (LCD panel for example) is exactly the same as the signal produced by the display adapter (video card).
- Extended profile DDC EDID
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO carries extended profile DDC EDID data from your display device to the display adapter to ensure that your system is configured to deliver optimal video performance. The extended profile DDC EDID is particularly important when extending video to high performance display devices. This is essential for professional graphics users such as post production, broadcast, architecture, graphic design, medical imaging, CAD or any other applications where display performance is critical.
- Interface/mains power options
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO transmitter can be powered directly via the USB link, reducing cable clutter. If you prefer, a mains power adapter is also available.
The AdderLink X-DVI PRO is Adder’s second generation extender to transmit both full DVI video as well as USB over a single CATx cable.
The AdderLink X-DVI PRO allows users to distribute control of any computer which uses DVI video and USB. The X-DVIPRO can deliver perfect 1080p digital video at distances over 50 meters and resolutions up to 165 MPixels per second (e.g. 1920x1200 @ 60Hz or 3840 x 2400 @ 17Hz). In operation, the X-DVIPRO is truly plug and play, delivering full EDID data from computer to screen ensuring your hardware is always setup to deliver optimal display performance.
Weitere InformationenHardware compatibility
All computers with DVI-D, USB and audio - requirement dependent. DVI-D Interface – digital only
The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz. USB 2.0 Low and Full speed
Transparent USB 2.0 (Low and Full speed) that supports HID and mass storage devices to a maximum of 50 meters. You may need to reduce maximum cable length by 5 meters if a USB hub is connected to the receiver unit. Audio
The system delivers analog stereo audio (Line Out). 8 channels of HDMI audio are supported with sample sizes of 16, 20 or 24 bits at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, or 192kHz (simultaneously with the jack audio). Software compatibility
All known operating systems. Computer connections Transmitter (TX)
DVI-D, audio 3.5mm in, USB type B. Computer connections Receiver (RX)
DVI-D, audio 3.5mm out, USB type A x 4. Physical design
Compact case, robust metal construction 120mm / 4.7’’ (w) x 75mm / 3’’(d) x 26mm / 1’’ (h) 320g / 0.7 lb. Power
Rx: 2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included),100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.4A, input to power adapter, 5VDC 12.5W output from power adapter.
Tx: Powered from single USB connection.
Optional 2.5mm DC jack (power adapter not included. Operating temperature
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF. Approvals
CE, FCC. Important extension distance details
Recommended cables are CAT7 shielded foiled twisted pairs:
Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable
Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
Category 5 (or better) shielded twisted pair cable must be used to connect the local and remote units in order to maintain compliance with radio frequency energy emission regulations and ensure a suitably high level of immunity to electromagnetic disturbances.
|Scheme ||Resolution ||Cable ||Distance |
|WUXGA ||1920x1200 ||CAT7 ||50 metres |
|WUXGA ||1920x1200 ||CAT6a ||50 metres |
|UXGA ||1600x1200 ||CAT5e ||50 metres |
|WUXGA ||1920x1200 ||CAT7 ||40 metres |
X-RMK-FASCIA: Rack mount plate with screws included
X-RMK-CHASSIS: Rack mount chassis
PDF ADDER ADDERLINK X-DVI PRO (760.2 kB)